40. S. Park, H.-H. Park, O.H. Han, S.A. Chae, D. Lee, D.-P. Kim, “Non-sticky silicate replica mold by phase conversion approach for nanoimprint lithography applications”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 20(44), 9962–9967 (2010).
39. J. Yeom, S. Chang, J. K. Park, J. H. Je, D. J. Yang, S. K. Choi, H.-I. Shin, S.-J. Lee, J.-H. Shim, D. W. Cho, and S. K. Hahn, "Synchrotron X-Ray Bioimaging of Bone Regeneration by Artificial Bone Substitute of MegaGen Synthetic Bone and Hyaluronate Hydrogels", Tissue Engineering Part C: Methods, 16, 1059-1068 (2010).
38. T. Kang, S.-J Lee, Y. Kim, G.-W. Lee and D.-W. Cho, "Intelligent micro blood typing system using a fuzzy algorithm", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 20, 015024 (2010).
37. J. M. Park, K. D. Seo and T. H. Kwon, "A chaotic micromixer using obstruction-pairs", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 20, 015023 (2010).
36. M.-L. Liu, J. S. Oh, S. S. An, Pennant WA, H. J. Kim, S.-J. Gwak, D. H. Yoon, K. N. Kim, M. Lee, Y. Ha, "Controlled nonviral gene delivery and expression using stable neural stem cell line transfected with a hypoxia-inducible gene expression system", Journal of Gene Medcine, 12, 990-1001 (2010).
35. S. H. Bhang, S.-J. Gwak, T.-J. Lee, S.-S. Kim, H. H. Park, M. H. Park, D.-H. Lee, S.-H. Lee, B.-S. Kim, "Cyclic mechanical strain promotes transforming-growth-factor-β1-mediated cardiomyogenic marker expression in bone-marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in vitro", Biotechnol Appl Biochem, 55(4), 191-197 (2010).
34. S.-J Lee, I. H. Lee, J. H. Park, S.-J. Gwak, J.-W. Rhie, D.-W. Cho, T. J. Ko & D. S. Kim, "Development of a hybrid scaffold and a bioreactor for cartilage regeneration", Chinese Science Bulletin, 54, 3608 (2009).
33. S. -J Lee, J. H. Park, Y.-J. Seol, I. H. Lee, S. S. Kang, D.-W. Cho, "Seung-JaeLeeaJeong HunParkbYong-JoonSeolcIn HwanLeebSang SoonKangdDong-WooCho", Microelectronic Engineering, 86, 1411-1415 (2009).
32. S-J Lee, I. H. Lee, J. H. Park, S.-J. Gwak, J.-W. Rhie, D.-W. Cho, T. J. Ko & D. S. Kim, "Development of a hybrid scaffold and a bioreactor for cartilage regeneration", Chinese Science Bulletin, 54, 3068 (2009).
31. S.-J. Gwak, S. H. Bhang, H. S. Yang, S.-S. Kim, D.-H. Lee, S.-H. Lee, B.-S. Kim, "In vitro cardiomyogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stromal cells using transforming growth factor-beta1", Cell biochemistry and function, 27(3), 148-154 (2009).
30. S. P. Lee, H.-W. Kang, S.-J. Lee, I. H. Lee, T. J. Ko & D.-W. Cho, "Development of rapid mask fabrication technology for micro-abrasive jet machining", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 22, 2190-2196 (2008).
29. S.-J Lee, Jong-Won Rhie, Dong-Woo Cho, "Development of Three-Dimensional Alginate Encapsulated Chondrocyte Hybrid Scaffold Using Microstereolithography", Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 130(2), 021007 (2008).
28. S.-J Lee, H.-W. Kang, J.-K. Park, J.-W. Rhie, S. K. Hahn & D.-W. Cho, "Application of microstereolithography in the development of three-dimensional cartilage regeneration scaffolds", Biomedical Microdevices, 10, 233-241 (2008).
27. S.-S. Kim, S.-J. Gwak, J. Han, M. H. Park, K. W. Song & B.-Soo. Kim. "Regeneration of kidney tissue using in vitro cultured fetal kidney cells", Experimental & molecular medicine, 40, 361–369 (2008).
26. S.-J. Gwak & B.-S. Kim, "Poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanosphere as a vehicle for gene delivery to human cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells: comparison with polyethylenimine", Biotechnology letters, 30, 1177–1182 (2008).
25. S.-S. Kim, S.-J.Gwak, B.-S. Kim, "Orthotopic bone formation by implantation of apatite coated poly(lactide-co-glycolide)/hydroxyapatite composite particulates and bone morphogenetic protein-2", Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A, 87A(1), 245-253 (2008).
24. S. Kim, S.-S. Kim, S.-H. Lee, S. E. Ahn, S.-J. Gwak, J.-H. Song, B.-S. Kim, H.-M. Chung, "In vivo bone formation from human embryonic stem cell-derived osteogenic cells in poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic acid)/hydroxyapatite composite scaffolds", Biomaterials, 29(8), 1043-1053 (2008).
23. S.-J. Gwak, S. H. Bhang, I.-K. Kim, S.-S. Kim, S.-W. Chod, O. Jeon, K. J. Yoo, Putnam AJ, B.-S. Kim, "The effect of cyclic strain on embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes", Biomaterials, 29(7), 844-856 (2008).
22. J. H. Lim, S. Im and Y.-S. Cho, “Variable-node finite elements for non-matching meshes by means of MLS(Moving Least Square) scheme”, International Journal Numerical Methods in Engineering, 72, 835-857 (2007).
21. J. H. Lim, S. Im and Y.-S. Cho, “MLS (moving least square)-based finite elements for three dimensional nonmatching meshes and adaptive mesh refinement”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 196, 2216-2228 (2007).
20. J. Y. Kim, J. W. Lee, S.-J Lee, E. K. Park, S.-Y. Kim, D.-W. Cho, "Development of a bone scaffold using HA nanopowder and micro-stereolithography technology", Microelectronic Engineering, 84, 1762-1765 (2007).
19. S.-J. Lee, H.-W. Kang, T.-Y. Kang, B.-Y. Kim, G. Lim, J. -W. Rhie and D. -W. Cho, "Development of a scaffold fabrication system using an axiomatic approach", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 17, 147 (2007).
18. S.-S. Kim, S.-J. Gwak, J. Han, H. J. Park, M. H. Park, K. W. Song, S. W. Cho, Y. H. Rhee, H. M. Chung, B.-S. Kim, "Kidney Tissue Reconstruction by Fetal Kidney Cell Transplantation: Effect of Gestation Stage of Fetal Kidney Cells", STEAM CELLS, 25(6), 1393-1401 (2007).
17. S.-S. Kim, H. J. Park, J. Han, S.-J. Gwak, M. H. Park, S.K. Won, Y. H. Rhee, M. C. Hyung, B. S. Kim, "Improvement of Kidney Failure With Fetal Kidney Precursor Cell Transplantation", Transplantation, 83(9), 1249-1258 (2007).
16. Y.-S. Cho, H.-K. Han and W.-D. Kim, “Numerical analysis of the adhesive forces in nano-scale structures”, Journal of Bionic Engineering, 3, 209-216 (2006).
15. G.-H. Kim, Y.-S. Cho and W. D. Kim, “Stability analysis for multi-jets electrospinning process modified with a cylindrical electrode”, European Polymer Journal, 42, 2031-2038, (2006)
14. J. Y. Park, Y.-S. Cho, S.-Y. Kim, S. Jun and S. Im, “A quasicontinuum method for deformations of carbon nanotubes”, CMES-Computer Modelling in Engineering & Sciences, 11, 61-72 (2006).
13. Y. -S. Cho and S. Im, “MLS-based variable-node elements compatible with quadratic interpolation: Part I. Formulation and application for non-matching meshes,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 65, 494-516 (2006).
12. Y.-S. Cho and S. Im, “MLS-based variable-node elements compatible with quadratic interpolation: Part II. Application for finite crack elements”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 65, 517-547 (2006).
11. S.-S. Kim, M. S. Park, S.-J. Gwak, C. Y. Choi and B.-S. Kim, "Accelerated Bonelike Apatite Growth on Porous Polymer/Ceramic Composite Scaffolds in Vitro", Tissue Engineering, 12(10), 2997-3006 (2006).
10. S.-W. Cho, O. Jeon, J. E. Lim, S.-J. Gwak, S.-S. Kim, C. Y. Choi, D.-I. Kim, B.-S. Kim, "Preliminary experience with tissue engineering of a venous vascular patch by using bone marrow–derived cells and a hybrid biodegradable polymer scaffold" Journal of Vascular Surgery, 44(6), 1329-40 (2006)
9. S.-W. Cho, S.-J. Gwak, S.-W. Kang, S. H. Bhang, K. W. Song, Y.-S. Yang, C. Y. Choi and B.-S. Kim, "Enhancement of Angiogenic Efficacy of Human Cord Blood Cell Transplantation", Tissue Engineering, 12(6),1651-61 (2006).
8. S.-S. Kim, S.-H. Lim, S. W. Cho, S.-J. Gwak, Y.-S. Hong, B. C. Chang, M. H. Park, K. W. Song, C. Y. Choi & B.-S. Kim, "Tissue engineering of heart valves by recellularization of glutaraldehyde-fixed porcine valves using bone marrow-derived cells", Experimental & molecular medicine, 38(3), 273-83 (2006).
7. S.-J. Gwak, D. C. S. S. Paik, S.-W. Cho, S.-S. Kim, C. Y. Choi, "A method for the effective formation of hepatocyte spheroids using a biodegradable polymer nanosphere", Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A, 78(2), 268-75 (2006).
6. Y.-S. Cho, S. Jun, S. Im and H.-G. Kim, “An improved interface element with variable nodes for non-matching finite element meshes,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 194, 3022-3046 (2005).
5. S.-J. Lee, H. -W. Kang, Y. Kim, G.-W Lee, G. Lim and D. -W. Cho, "Development of a Micro-Blood-Typing System Using Micro-Stereolithography Technology", Sensors and Materials, 17, 113-123 (2005) .
4. S.-S. Kim, S.-J. Gwak, C. Y. Choi, B.-S. Kim, "Skin regeneration using keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts cultured on biodegradable microspherical polymer scaffolds", Journal of biomedical materials research. Part B, 26(6), 505-8 (2006).
3. S.-J. Lee, D.-W. Cho, "Development of a micro-opto-mechanical accelerometer based on intensity modulation", Microsystem Technologies, 10, 147-154, (2004)
2. S.-J. Gwak, D. H. Choi, S. S. Paik, E. Y. Lee, K. S. Lee & B.-S. Kim, "Stable hepatocyte transplantation using fibrin matrix", Biotechnology Letters, 26, 505–508 (2004).
1. S. Jun, Y.-S. Cho and S. Im, "Moving least-square method for the band-structure calculation of 2D photonic crystals", Optics Express, 11, 541-551 (2003).