138. I. Hwang, M. Seong, H. Yi, H. Ko, H.-H. Park, J. Yeo, W.-G. Bae, H. W. Park, and H. E. Jeong, “Low-resistant electrical and robust mechanical contacts of self-attachable flexible transparent electrodes with patternable circuits”, ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS, 200458 (2020).
137. Y. S. Cho, H.-K. Kim, M.-S. Ghim, M. W. Hong, Y. Y Kim, Y.-S. Cho, “Evaluation of the Antibacterial Activity and Cell Response for 3D-Printed Polycaprolactone/Nanohydroxyapatite Scaffold with Zinc Oxide Coating”, Polymers, 12, 2193 (2020).
136. Y. S. Cho, M. Quan, N.-U. Kang, H.-J. Jeong, M.-W. Hong, Y.-Y. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, “Strategy for enhancing mechanical properties and bone regeneration of 3D polycaprolactone kagome scaffold: Nano hydroxyapatite composite and its exposure”, European Polymer Journal, 135, 109814 (2020).
135. H.-J. Jeong, H. R. Nam, Y. Jo, J. Y. Lee, D.-H. Ha, J.H. Kim, J.H. Chung, Y.-S Cho, D.-W. Cho, S.-J. Lee, J. Jang, “Multi-layered Free-form 3D Cell printed Tubular Construct with Decellularized Inner and Outer Esophageal Tissue-derived Bioinks”, Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-14, 7255 (2020).
134. H.-J. Jeong, H. Nam, J. Jang, S.-J. Lee, “3D Bioprinting Strategies for the Regeneration of Functional Tubular Tissues and Organs”, Bioengineering, 7(2), 32 (2020).
133. H.-J. Jeong, S.-J. Gwak, K. D. Seo, S. Y. Lee, J.-H. Yun, Y.-S. Cho, S.-J. Lee, “Fabrication of Three-Dimensional Composite Scaffold for Simultaneous Alveolar Bone Regeneration in Dental Implant Installation”, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 21(5), 1863 (2020).
132. S.-J. Gwak, L. Che, Y. Yun, M. Lee, and Y. Ha "Combination Therapy by Tissue-Specific Suicide Gene and Bevacizumab in Intramedullary Spinal Cord Tumor", Yonsei Medical Journal, 61(12), 1042–1049 (2020).
131. Halman JR, Ki.-Taek. Kim, S.-J. Gwak, Pace R, M. Johnson MB, Chandler MR, Rackley L, Viard M, Marriott I, J. S. LEE, Afonin KA, "A cationic amphiphilic co-polymer as a carrier of nucleic acid nanoparticles (Nanps) for controlled gene silencing, immunostimulation, and biodistribution", Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 23, 102094 (2020).
130. C.-Y. Hwang, H. W. Kim, H. Yoon, D. S. Kim, "Chae-yeong Hwang, Hyung Woo Kim, Hyungjun Yoon, Dong Sung Kim", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 195, 111229 (2020).
129. T.-H. Jung, E.-B. Chung, H. W. Kim, S. W. Choi, S.-J. Park, A. S. Mukhtar, H.-M. Chung, E. Kim, K. M. Huh, D. S. Kim, S.-W. Kang, S.-H. Moon, "Application of co-culture technology of epithelial type cells and mesenchymal type cells using nanopatterned structures", PloS one, 15(5), e0232899 (2020).
128. H. W. Kim, J. S. Lee, S. J. Park, J. W. Rhie, D. S. Kim, "Micro/Nano Dual‐Scale Crossed Sinusoidal Wavy Patterns for Synergistic Promotion of Proliferation and Endothelial Differentiation of Human Adipose‐Derived Stem Cells", Advanced Materials Interfaces, 7(10), 1901983 (2020).
127. H. Ko, H.-H. Park, H. Byeon, M. Kang, J. Ryu, H. J. Sung, S. J. Lee, and H. E. Jeong, “Undulatory topographical waves for flow-induced foulant sweeping”, Science Advances, 5, eaax8935 (2019).
126. Y. S. Cho, M. Quan, S.-H. Lee, M.-W. Hong, Y. Y. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, “Assessment of osteogenesis for 3D-printed polycaprolactone/hydroxyapatite composite scaffold with enhanced exposure of hydroxyapatite using rat calvarial defect model”, Composites Science and Technology, 184, 107844 (2019).
125. K. D. Seo, S. Shin, H.-Y. Yoo, J. Cao, S.-Y. Lee, J.-W. Yoo, D.-S. Kim, D.-S. Hwang, “Stabilizing Coacervate by Microfluidic Engulfment Induced by Controlled Interfacial Energy”, Biomacromolecules, 21, 930−938 (2019).
124. N.-U. Kang, M.-W. Hong, Y.-Y. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, S.-J. Lee, “Development of a Powder Extruder System for Dual-pore Tissue-engineering Scaffold Fabrication”, Journal of Bionic Engineering, 16, 686–695 (2019).
123. Andrew Choi, K. D. Seo, H. Yoon, S.-J. Han, D.-S. Kim, “Bulk poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) (PNIPAAm) thermoresponsive cell culture platform: toward a new horizon in cell sheet engineering”, Biomaterials Science, 7, 2277–2287 (2019).
122. S.-H. Lee, K.-G. Lee, J.-H. Hwang, Y. S. Cho, K.-S. Lee, H.-J. Jeong, S.-H. Park, Y.-D. Park, Y.-S. Cho, B.-K. Lee, “Evaluation of mechanical strength and bone regeneration ability of 3D printed kagome-structure scaffold using rabbit calvarial defect model”, Materials Science and Engineering:C, 98 , 949-959 (2019).
121. S. Park , H.-H. Park , K. Sun, Y. Gwon, M. Seong, S. Kim, T.-E. Park, H. Hoon, Y.-H. Choung, J. Kim, and H. E. Jeong, “Hydrogel Nanospike Patch as a Flexible Anti-Pathogenic Scaffold for Regulating Stem Cell Behavior”, ACS Nano, 13, 11181−11193 (2019).
120. H.-J. Jeong, S.-J. Gwak, N.-U. Kang, M.-W. Hong, Y.-Y. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, S.-J. Lee, “Bioreactor mimicking knee-joint movement for the regeneration of tissue-engineered cartilage”, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 33(4), 1841-1850 (2019).
119. Y. S. Cho, S. Choi, S.-H. Lee, Kee K. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, “Assessments of polycaprolactone/hydroxyapatite composite scaffold with enhanced biomimetic mineralization by exposure to hydroxyapatite via a 3D-printing system and alkaline erosion”, European Polymer Journal, 113, 340-348 (2019).
118. S. Park, T. Kim, Y. Gwon, S. Kim, D. Kim, H.-H. Park, K.-T. Lim, H. E. Jeong, K. Kim, J. Kim, “Graphene-layered Eggshell Membrane as a Flexible and Functional Scaffold for Enhanced Proliferation and Differentiation of Stem Cells”, ACS Applied. Bio Materials, 2, 4242-4248 (2019).
117. H.-H. Park, K. Sun, M. Seong, D. Lee, C. Cha and H. E. Jeong, “Cellulose acetate nanoneedle array covered with phosphorylcholine moiety as a biocompatible and sustainable antifouling material”, Cellulose, 26, 8775–8788 (2019).
116. M. Seong, H.-H. Park, I. Hwang, and H. E. Jeong, “Strong and Reversible Adhesion of Interlocked 3D-Microarchitectures”, Coatings, 9, 48 (2019).
115. H.-H. Park, K. Sun, M. Seong, M. Kang, S. H. Park, S. K. Hong, H. S. Jung, J. Jang, J. Kim and H. E. Jeong, “Lipid-Hydrogel-Nanostructure Hybrids as Robust Biofilm-Resistant Polymeric Materials”, ACS Macro Lett, 8, 64-69 (2019).
114. H.-J. Jeong, S.-J. Gwak, N.-U. Kang, M. W. Hong, Y. Y. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, and S.-J. Lee, “Bioreactor mimicking knee-joint movement for the regeneration of tissue-engineered cartilage”, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 33, 1841-1850 (2019).
113. S.-J. Gwak and J. S. Lee, "Suicide Gene Therapy By Amphiphilic Copolymer Nanocarrier for Spinal Cord Tumor", Nanomaterials, 9(4), 573 (2019).
112. S. M. Park, S. Eom, H. Hong, J. Yoon, S. J. Lee, B. C. Kim, H. W. Kim, D. S. Kim, "Reconstruction of in vivo-like in vitro model: Enabling technologies of microfluidic systems for dynamic biochemical/mechanical stimuli", Microelectronic Engineering, 203, 6-24 (2019).
111. K. Sun, H. Ko, H.-H. Park, M. Seong, S.-H. Lee, H. Yi, H. W. Park, T.-i. Kim, C. Pang, and H. E. Jeong, “Hybrid Architectures of Heterogeneous Carbon Nanotube Composite Microstructures Enable Multiaxial Strain Perception with High Sensitivity and Ultrabroad Sensing Range”, Small, 14, 1803411 (2018).
110. K.-G. Lee, K.-S. Lee, Y.-J. Kang, J.-H. Hwang, S.-H. Lee, S.-H. Park, Y. D. Park, Y.-S. Cho, B.-K. Lee, “Rabbit Calvarial Defect Model for Customized 3D-Printed Bone Grafts”, TISSUE ENGINEERING: Part C, 24(5) (2018).
109. J. Lee, S.-H. Lee, B.-K. Lee, S.-H. Park, Y.-S. Cho, Y. Park, “Fabrication of Microchannels and Evaluation of Guided Vascularization in Biomimetic Hydrogels”, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 15(4) (2018).108. Y.S. Cho, J.-S. Lee, M.-W. Hong, S.-H. Lee, Y.-Y. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, “Comparative Assessment of the Ability of Dual-Pore Structure and Hydroxyapatite to Enhance the Proliferation of Osteoblast-Like Cells in Well-Interconnected Scaffolds”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRECISION ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING, 19(4), 605-612 (2018).
107. J. Lee, S.-H. Lee, B. -S. Kim, Y.-S. Cho, and Y. Park, “Development and Evaluation of Hyaluronic Acid-Based Hybrid Bio-Ink for Tissue Regeneration”, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 15, 761-769 (2018).
106. Macks C, S.-J. Gwak, Lynn M, and J. S. Lee, "Physico-chemical stability and transfection efficiency of cationic, amphiphilic polymeric micelle/pDNA polyplexes for spinal cord injury", Journal of Neurotrauma, 35(3), 582-592 (2018).
105. J. Lim, A. Choi, H. W. Kim, H. Yoon, S. M. Park, C.-H. D. Tsai, M. Kaneko, D. S. Kim, "Constrained adherable area of nanotopographic surfaces promotes cell migration through the regulation of focal adhesion via focal adhesion kinase/Rac1 activation", ACS applied materials & interfaces, 10(17), 14331-14341 (2018).
104. H.-H. Park, M. Seong, K. Sun, H. Ko, S. M. Kim, and H. E. Jeong, “Flexible and ShapeReconfigurable Hydrogel Interlocking Adhesives for High Adhesion in Wet Environments Based on Anisotropic Swelling of Hydrogel Microstructures”, ACS Macro Lett, 6, 1325-1330 (2017).
103. R. Kwak, H.-H. Park, H. Ko, M. Seong, M. K. Kwak, and H. E. Jeong, “Partially Cured Photopolymer with Gradient Bingham Plastic Behaviors as a Versatile Deformable Material”, ACS Macro Lett, 6, 561-656 (2017).
102. M. Seong, C. Jeong, H. Yi, H.-H. Park, W.-G. Bae, Y.-B. Park, and H. E. Jeong, “Adhesion of bioinspired nanocomposite microstructure at high temperature”, Applied Surface Science, 413, 275–283 (2017).
101. Y. S. Cho, M.-W Hong, M. Quan, S.-Y. Kim, S.-H. Lee, S.-J. Lee, Y. Y. Kim, and Y.-S. Cho, “Assessments for bone regeneration using the polycaprolactone SLUP (salt-leaching using powder) scaffold”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 105, 3432-3444 (2017).
100. Y. S. Cho, M. W. Hong, H.-J. Jeong, S.-J. Lee, Y. Y. Kim, and Y.-S. Cho, “The fabrication of well-interconnected polycaprolactone/hydroxyapatite composite scaffolds, enhancing the exposure of hydroxyapatite using the wire-network molding technique”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B-Applied Biomaterials, 105, 2315-2325 (2017).
99. B.-S. Kim, S.-S. Yang, H. Park, S.-H. Lee, Y.-S. Cho and J. Lee, “Improvement of mechanical strength and osteogenic potential of calcium sulfate-based hydroxyapatite 3-dimensional printed scaffolds by epsilon-polycarbonate coating”, Journal of Biomaterials Science-Polymer Edition, 28, 1256-1270 (2017).
98. S.-H. Lee, Y.-S. Cho, M. W. Hong, B.-K. Lee, Yo. Park, S.-H. Park, Y. Y. Kim and Y.-S. Cho, “Mechanical properties and cell-culture characteristics of a polycaprolactone kagome-structure scaffold fabricated by a precision extruding deposition system”, Biomedical Materials, 12, 055003 (2017).
97. K.-J. Kim, S. Choi, Y. S. Cho, S.-J. Yang, Y.-S. Cho, K. K. Kim ”Magnesium ions enhance infiltration of osteoblasts in scaffolds via increasing cell motility”, Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Medicine, 28, 96 (2017).
96. A. Choi, K. D. Seo, D. W. Kim, B. C. Kim and D. S. Kim, "Recent advances in engineering microparticles and their nascent utilization in biomedical delivery and diagnostic applications", Lab on a Chip, 17, 591-613 (2017).95. S.-J. Gwak, Macks C, D. U. Jeong , Kindy M, Lynn M, Webb K, J.S. Lee, "RhoA knockdown by cationic amphiphilic copolymer/siRhoA polyplexes enhances axonal regeneration in rat spinal cord injury model", Biomaterials, 121, 155-166 (2017).
94. K. J. Cha, S.-Y. Kong, J. S. Lee, H. W. Kim, J.-Y. Shin, M. La, B. W. Han, D. S. Kim, H.-J. Kim, "Cell density-dependent differential proliferation of neural stem cells on omnidirectional nanopore-arrayed surface", Scientific reports, 7(1), 1-14 (2017).
93. H. W. Kim, J. Lim, J. W. Rhie, D. S. Kim, "Investigation of effective shear stress on endothelial differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells with microfluidic screening device", Microelectronic Engineering, 174, 24-27 (2017).
92. S. An, J. Lim, D. Choi, H. Hong, H. W. Kim, S. M. Park, J. W. Rhie, D. S. Kim, "Fabrication of polystyrene-based multi-well screening platform for micrometer-scale surface topographies promoting stem cell functions", Microelectronic Engineering, 174, 28-34 (2017).
91. M. Song, J. Y. Lee, K. D. Seo, D. S. Kim, S. T. Chang, "Synthesis of Hydrogel Hollow Capsules on a Superhydrophobic Surface", POLYMER SOC KOREA, 40(5), 781-785 (2016).
90. J. Katuri, K. D. Seo, D. S. Kim and S. Sánchez, "Artificial micro-swimmers in simulated natural environments", Lab Chip, 16, 1101-1105 (2016).
89. K. D. Seo, A. Choi, J. Doh, and D. S. Kim, "Synthesis of Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Janus Microhydrogels for Anisotropic Thermo-responsiveness and Organophilic/Hydrophilic Loading Capability", Journal of Visualized Experiments, 108, 52813 (2016).
88. S.-J. Gwak, Nice J, Zhang J, Green B, Macks C, Bae S, Webb K, Lee JS. "Cationic, amphiphilic copolymer micelles as nucleic acid carriers for enhanced transfection in rat spinal cord", Acta Biomaterialia, 35, 98-108 (2016).
87. S.-J. Gwak , Yun Y, D. H. Y, K. N. Kim, H. Yoon. "Therapeutic use of 3β-[N-(N',N'- Dimethylaminoethane) Carbamoyl] Cholesterol-Modified PLGA nanospheres as gene delivery vehicles for spinal cord injury", PLoS One, (2016).
86. H. W. Kim, S. Han, W. Kim, J. Lim, D. S. Kim, "Modulating wall shear stress gradient via equilateral triangular channel for in situ cellular adhesion assay", Biomicrofluidics, 10(5), 054119 (2016).
85. J. H. Kim, H. W. Kim, K. J. Cha, J. Han, Y. J. Jang, D. S. Kim, J.-H. Kim, "Nanotopography promotes pancreatic differentiation of human embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells", ACS nano, 10(3), 3342-3355 (2016).